Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Post-O-Rama

With these warm summer days, it seems like a crime to be indoors in front of the computer! Alas, I cannot avoid it forever, so it's megapost time.

FuN aT tHe BeAcH!
Some of my favorite memories as a child in the City involved going to the beach (or tanning on the roof) on rare but majorly fabulous warm days. We had one of those beautiful SF days in late July when my niece turned one. Everyone in the City is happier when the sun's out!






SaTuRdAy MoRnInG at McKiNlEy PaRk
I have had the pleasure of photographing this little one throughout his first year. I can hardly believe he's going to be one next month. Time moves far to quickly for me. Luckily, photos freeze time and help remind me of the blessing of children!




DaDdY TiMe
The triplets are 6 months old! This time, their daddy was there to participate in the action.

[insert collective "awwww" here]


Doesn't he have the BEST hair?!



This is what happens when mommy does her schtick to make him laugh!

1 comment:

Eikon Photography said...

Oh I love those blue skies in SF... and look at those curls on one of the triplets!! Wowzer! Cuties, all of them. ~Caryn