Friday, March 21, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It's been a long time since I've contributed to our blog! I'm laden with guilt. Thank God I have the BEST business partner who picks up the slack and never complains about it. I'm finally here to post a few shots so I can feel better about being the weaker half of the Eikon Photography.

Here's our new friend from Pakistan! His very talented mommy designed our logo and stationery. Doesn't he look like he's up to something in the first one?



...and our buddy J from our 'hood with his glam mommy:





...a few family shots of my very handsome nephew



and Miss Mess Around! (aka my niece)


And last but not least, my little Bubba!



3 comments:

Eikon Photography said...

I love them! What a group of good looking kids.
~ Caryn

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of Jack! So cute. ...and his two little bottom teeth showing:) Ahhh...
-michelle

Anonymous said...

jack is growing. i like his hair. i think he should grow it out.